Thursday, November 21, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me!

The very best day of the year, November 18, has come and gone. It was my 21st birthday, and I proved to be the weirdo that I am and didn't get drunk. Or even have a drink. Oops.

But it was a Monday night. I'm not about that life. Also, drinking, not really a thing I do. 

I did however, get the best birthday present in the mail--four new ILNP colors! I got one Ultra Chrome, Birefringence, which I keep accidentally calling Bifrost because it reminds me of the magical rainbow bridge from Thor. I also got Purgatory (dark green shimmer), Contraband (dark purple shimmer), and with my three polish pre-order, I got Absolute Zero (bluish gray) for free! Obviously, I had to use all of them immediately.


Waterfalls seemed to be the easiest way to use all the polishes at once. They're over two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and topped off with Sally Hansen Dries Instantly. My accent nail is Birefringence, and it's way shinier then it shows up in the picture. 


I'm not super happy with these nails, especially in the pictures, because the colors are too similar and they blend together a bit. 


On another note, my nails are breaking like it's their job. I currently have about 6 nails where the corners have cracked off, so I'm rounding my tips. I hope it turns out better than these waterfalls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment