Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Experimenting With Butter London

I was gifted two Butter London polishes for my birthday (my friends know me so well), and they ended up being the nails that I wore home for Thanksgiving. Butter London pretty much blew my mind. 


This is about four coats of Old Blighty and my thumb and ring finger have an additional coat of Brown Sugar. I can't even with this formula; a brand name has never made so much sense. AND CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW THIS SHIT DIDN'T CHIP, LIKE, AT ALL. 

Nine days later

I put this on the Sunday before I left and I didn't take it off until the next Tuesday. Nine days, give or take. NINE, and the polish was only fading a bit around the tips. The only weird bit was that Brown Sugar started getting a bit patchy on my thumb. But still, that is some pretty fantastic staying power. 

Conclusion: Butter London boggles my mind with its magical nail polish powers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment